Contact me

 You can email me at or write to me at: Sevenoaks District Council Offices, Argyle Road
Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1HG.

You can email my ward colleague and Chairman of Otford Parish Council at:

If your query is a county issue such as highways, education or social services then you need to contact one of our county councillors. If you live in Otford your county councillor is Nick Chard at and if you live in Shoreham your county councillor is Roger Gough at

If your query is a Parish Council matter, you can contact Otford Parish Council on 01959 524808  between 8.30 to 12.30 Monday to Friday, or email: or Shoreham Parish Council by emailing: